Level 300 - Reserve FundsSeptember 16, 2017
Saturday, September 16, 2017
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Registration at 8:30 a.m.)
Teatro Conference & Event Centre
121 Chisholm Drive, Milton, ON L9T 4A6
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of what a Reserve Fund Study is and will have a detailed understanding of the entire process exploring a variety of questions including:
- What is the purpose of a Reserve Fund?
- What are the requirements for Reserve Fund Planners?
- How is it done? And how is it implemented?
- How often are the Studies Updated?
- How do you define “Fund Adequacy”?
- What are the responsibilities of the Board and of the Property Manager?
CCI Member . . . . . . . . $99.00 + 13% HST
Non-Members . . . . . $250.00 + 13% HST
All Courses include Full Breakfast & Seminar. Please advise of any dietary restrictions.
LIMITED SEATING, PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Thank you to our Sponsor: