Level 300 - Reserve Funds
Saturday, September 16, 2017
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Registration at 8:30 a.m.)
Teatro Conference & Event Centre
121 Chisholm Drive, Milton, ON L9T 4A6
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of what a Reserve Fund Study is and will have a detailed understanding of the entire process exploring a variety of questions including:
- What is the purpose of a Reserve Fund?
- What are the requirements for Reserve Fund Planners?
- How is it done? And how is it implemented?
- How often are the Studies Updated?
- How do you define “Fund Adequacy”?
- What are the responsibilities of the Board and of the Property Manager?
CCI Member . . . . . . . . $99.00 + 13% HST
Non-Members . . . . . $250.00 + 13% HST
All Courses include Full Breakfast & Seminar. Please advise of any dietary restrictions.
LIMITED SEATING, PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
How To Register
To register, you can use our secure online server or simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF), and email, mail or fax your completed Registration to the address indicated on the form.
|Register Online||Register by Mail/Fax|
Thank you to our Sponsor: