Join Today!-Your Condo Connection
CCI is the largest national not for profit condominium organization and leads the condominium industry by providing education, information, awareness and access to expertise by and for our members.
Coast to Coast...we are your condo connection!
CCI represents over 100,000 condominium units in the Golden Horseshoe area. CCI was formed in 1982 as an independent, non-profit organization to encourage and promote a strong condominium marketplace. CCI members include condominium unit owners, directors, professionals and business partners.
To become a Golden Horseshoe Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute Chapter Member, simply download our printable Application Form (PDF format), and mail your completed application along with your payment to the address indicated on the form, or register online.
Annual Membership Dues: July 1 to June 30
Why Join? – Professionals and Business Partner
CCI provides growth opportunities for the professionals and business partners who service the condominium market…and we look forward to welcoming you as a CCI member!
Cost effective CCI Membership offers numerous opportunities:
- Access to many educational seminars/webinars and the annual conference. Information on upcoming events can be found on the website under the "Courses and Events" tab. Attending these events provides you with an excellent opportunity to network with Boards of Directors and Property Managers. Remember to check back often as events are loaded in continually. Please note that during the summer months there are usually no educational events held. The link to the 'Coming Events' tab is: https://cci-ghc.ca/courses-events/calendar.
- Membership includes complimentary and/or discounted fees to educational seminars offered by the Chapter and from time to time your membership will offer you free access to an event as well.
- You will be listed in the Professional & Business Partners Directory located at: https://cci-ghc.ca/directory-new/partner-directory This is included in the digital magazine provided to all members as well as accessible to all in the Condominium industry that visit our website.
- The digital online magazine, "Condo News", provides an area where you can include additional advertising to Condominium clients. There are also educational articles, and we welcome you to submit articles for the CCI-GHC that will provide readers with education on specific condominium related topics. The digital magazine can be found at: https://cci-ghc.ca/news/condo-news-magazine
- As a member you can also use the CCI-GHC logo on your promotional materials - this demonstrates to prospective clients that you are committed to the Condominium industry and staying up to date on new and coming topics.
- There are educational videos posted on our website that you can review at your leisure. These are found at: https://cci-ghc.ca/news/education-videos.
- One of the abilities of a CCI-GHC member is that we welcome you to volunteer on one of our committees. Our Chapter has several committees that are always looking for those with fresh ideas to participate on. The Committee listings can be found at: https://cci-ghc.ca/who-is-cci/committees.
- Gain industry recognition by supporting CCI Golden Horseshoe Chapter’s corporate sponsorship program
- Share information and profit from the experience of other suppliers including professionals from the area of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate and insurance.
CCI-GHC also provides growth opportunities for the professionals and trades who service the condominium market. The most cost-effective way to increase business and tap into the growing condominium market is through CCI membership!
Professional Member - Annual Fees
A Professional Member is an individual who participates professionally in a field or endeavour related to condominiums. Professional membership applies only to the person in whose name it is held.
Annual Fee: $350.00 + $45.50 HST = $395.50
Business Partner Member - Annual Fees
Business Partner memberships shall be limited to any corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship (other than one would qualify for Condominium or Professional Membership), government agency, investment firm, lending institution, insurance company, advertising company, development or construction firm or other business entity that is involved in the condominium industry. Business Partner membership is held by the company and for event discounts, all employees are eligible.
Annual Fee: $350.00 + $45.50 HST = $395.50
Why Join? – Individuals and Condo Corporations
All condo Directors, owners and Property Managers can benefit from their membership through CCI Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
- Receive preferred rates for all seminars/webinars and courses with your condominium corporation membership.
- Receive a digital copy of the Condo News Magazine, and the Professional Services and Business Partners Directory. You can stay on top of developments affecting condominiums with the “Condo News” magazine filled with useful articles.
- Receive referrals to the certified experts in the field and benefit from their experience.
- Network with other condo owners and directors and learn from one another.
- Network with industry leaders…CCI’s events present excellent networking opportunities.
- Join CCI's Facebook, Linked In or Twitter pages and receive industry and CCI updates via social media.
RECEIVE FREE UPDATES - Join our Mailing list. If you are not a CCI Golden Horseshoe Chapter Member or are a member and would like to receive notifications about our upcoming events and courses, please sign up to our Mailing List at www.cci-ghc.ca
Condominium Corporation Membership: Annual Fees
There are four categories for Condominium Corporation Membership:
Condominium Corporation – Complimentary Access:
This category is for Condominiums that have never held membership in Golden Horseshoe Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute. This entitles your condominium to the member rate for all events for one year. There are no voting rights under this category.
Individual Member - Annual Fees
Individual memberships shall be limited to any owner or occupant of a condominium, strata or equivalent corporation and any other person other than a person who would qualify as professional member interested in furthering the goals of the CCI.
Annual Fee: $100.00 + $13.00 HST = $113.00
Click Here to download the CCI Anti-Spam Form.
Both the application and anti-spam form must be submitted as part of your membership application.
RECEIVE FREE UPDATES - Join our Mailing list
If you are not a CCI Golden Horseshoe Chapter Member or are a member and would like to receive notifications about our upcoming events and courses, please sign up to our Mailing List.