Level 200 Course - BurlingtonOctober 14, 2017
Level 200 Course
Day 1: Saturday, October 14, 2017
Day 2: Saturday, October 21, 2017
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Registration at 8:00 a.m.)
Holiday Inn Burlington
8:00 am - Registration
The course will benefit all attendees by explaining concepts that will better enable them to manage their condominium more effectively.
This is a practical, hands-on course that reviews the Condominium Act, 1998, and was developed by the Canadian Condominium Institute. It equips condominium directors and managers with the knowledge they require to manage condominiums effectively.
Introduction & L100 Review, Corporation Documents; Director’s Role, Property Management, Meetings; Insurance & Risk, Physical Building Management; Maintenance & Repairs, Changes To Common Elements, Enforcement, Mediation, Landlords; Common Expense Fee Collection - Liens, Audits - Sec 115, Taxes & Borrowing, Reserve Fund Studies, Plans and Performance Audits, Investment Plans, Status Certificates, Corporate Records And Privacy, Other Laws, TARION, Ask The Experts - Q&A Session
*GHC reserves the right to change topics and speakers at any time.
Included in the price:
• 14 hours of instruction by knowledgeable experts in the condominium profession
• A binder containing the course materials for future reference
• The Condominium Act, 1998
• Continental breakfast
• Lunch and refreshments at the breaks (if you have dietary requirements please advise in advance)
• Certificate of Achievement - attendance on both days is required.
• 14 MCE Credits for RECO (real estate professionals)
• 28 CE Points for RCMs