GH - Cannabis and Condo's
June 26, 2018
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Art Gallery of Burlington | Rotary Lakeshore Room
6:30 pm: Registration
Maria Durdan, SimpsonWigle LAW LLP
Kelly Gencel, Wilson, Blanchard Management Inc.
Dan Martis, Morrison Hershfield Limited
Let’s start summer on a high note!
The Cannabis Act is expected to come into force by the end of the summer – what does this mean for condominium living?
This seminar will address the major issues with cannabis in condos, including:
- an overview of existing and expected legislation;
- smoke infiltration into units and the common elements, how it’s managed and the responsibility of owners and the condominium; and
- owners’ rights to smoke and grow cannabis.
We will also review best practices with respect to managing complaints and accommodation requests related to cannabis and review
a number of hypothetical situations.
We look forward to seeing you at this enlightening seminar!
Sponsorship for this event is available for $200
(Limited to 10 sponsors per event)
- Your company logo on the sponsor screen
- Your company logo on event promotional e-blast to members/non-members
- Recognition from the podium by our course/event presenters
- Your company logo on the event survey