GH - Cannabis and Condo's
June 26, 2018
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Art Gallery of Burlington | Rotary Lakeshore Room
6:30 pm: Registration
Maria Durdan, SimpsonWigle LAW LLP
Kelly Gencel, Wilson, Blanchard Management Inc.
Dan Martis, Morrison Hershfield Limited
Let’s start summer on a high note!
The Cannabis Act is expected to come into force by the end of the summer – what does this mean for condominium living?
This seminar will address the major issues with cannabis in condos, including:
- an overview of existing and expected legislation;
- smoke infiltration into units and the common elements, how it’s managed and the responsibility of owners and the condominium; and
- owners’ rights to smoke and grow cannabis.
We will also review best practices with respect to managing complaints and accommodation requests related to cannabis and review
a number of hypothetical situations.
We look forward to seeing you at this enlightening seminar!
Sponsorship for this event is available for $200
(Limited to 10 sponsors per event)
- Your company logo on the sponsor screen
- Your company logo on event promotional e-blast to members/non-members
- Recognition from the podium by our course/event presenters
- Your company logo on the event survey
How To Register
To register, you can use our secure online server or simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF), and email, mail or fax your completed Registration to the address indicated on the form.