GH - Insurable Losses & How to Deal with Them
March 23, 2019
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Insurable Losses & How to Deal with Them
Saturday, March 23, 2019 - CANCELLED
Art Gallery of Burlington
8:30 am: Registration
Regular CCI Member. . . . $50.00 + Tax (13%)
Non-Members . . . . . . . . $75.00 + Tax (13%)
Sponsorship. . . . . . . . . . $500.000 + Tax (13%)
Insurance transfers risks of large financial loss from the insured to the insurer in exchange for payments of premiums and deductibles. Condominiums are legally required to obtain and maintain insurance. Unit owners are responsible for insuring against personal risks concerning their units.
This course provides in-depth analysis of condominium insurance, including the following:
- What are condominiums required to insure?
- What are owners responsible for insuring?
- Why are property appraisals important?
- How do condominiums and owners obtain insurance?
- What insurance policies are available for condominiums and owners?
- Why are standard unit and insurance deductible by-laws important?
- How does the claims process work?
- What insurance-related amendments to the Condominium Act, 1998 may soon come into force?
- Q & A with the audience
- And more!
Includes logo on all material (printed and web), logos on all e-blasts, one complimentary registration to course.
How To Register
EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED