The condominium community is growing at an astonishing rate. Nearly one third of all homes sold today are condominiums. Millions of Canadians live, play and in many cases work, in some form of condominium development.
Condominium legislation is complex thus making the operation and administration of condominiums a challenge. The CCI can provide you with the support and guidance to assist you in meeting that challenge. The CCI has and will continue to lead the way in promoting and improving condominium living.
- The latest information on the Condominium Act, (1998) to make you an effective director
- Access to the industry’s acclaimed experts
- Discounts on our acclaimed Condominium Courses
- Access to the “members only” area of the CCI Golden Horseshoe Chapter website
CCI also provides growth opportunities for the professionals and trades who service the condominium market. The most cost-effective way to increase business and tap into the growing condominium market is through CCI membership!
- Expand your business profile among the “who’s who” of the condominium industry.
- Maximize your economic potential and create your own competitive advantage.
- Find the opportunity to receive referrals from condominium corporations in need of expertise.
- Receive free subscriptions to the “The Condo News” magazine.
- Receive complimentary issues of the "Condominium Manager" magazine.
- Receive special member advertising discounts.
- Receive a member certificate.
- Receive a listing in the Professional Directory both in the “Condo News” magazine and our website.
- Use the CCI-Golden Horseshoe Chapter logo on your promotional materials.
- Become a valuable industry resource by authoring articles for CCI’s magazine. Act as instructor at seminars and courses.
- Support CCI’s advocacy on legislation to represent the condo industry to government.
- Increase your business recognition and stature by qualifying to obtain the A.C.C.I. professional designation (Associate of Canadian Condominium Institute).
To join choose your Condo fee below:
Condominium Corporation Membership
There are four categories for Condominium Corporation Membership: 1-19 Units, 20-49 units, 50-149 units and 150+ units.
Individual memberships shall be limited to any owner or occupant of a condominium, strata or equivalent corporation and any other person other than a person who would qualify as professional member interested in furthering the goals of the CCI.
A Professional Member is an individual who participates professionally in a field or endeavour related to condominiums. Professional membership applies only to the person in whose name it is held.
Business Partner Membership
Business Partner memberships shall be limited to any corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship (other than one would qualify for Condominium or Professional Membership), government agency, investment firm, lending institution, insurance company, advertising company, development or construction firm or other business entity that is involved in the condominium industry. Business Partner membership is held by the company and for event discounts, all employees are eligible.