CCI Golden Horseshoe Chapter News
GHC-CCI Condo of the Year
The Golden Horseshoe Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute would like to give your Condominium $500.
Tell us why your Condominium is worthy of winning the “Condo of the Year” award? We are all proud of our homes, you just need to highlight the following points in your article that describes your condominium:
- What are the qualities and features of your Condominium?
- What are the accomplishments achieved by your Condominium Corporation?
- What is the overall environment like in the Condominium?
- What makes residents proud to live there?
Please remember to include photo’s of your condominium property, common areas etc.
Each entry will be featured in one of the upcoming issues of the “Condo News” magazine. There are four issues per year:
- Spring: Article Deadline March 1st
- Summer: Article Deadline June 1st
- Fall: Article Deadine August 1st
- Winter: Article Deadline December 1st
You can either send an article or we can interview you via phone and write an article about your condo for you!
Interested applicants should submit their articles or contact information for an interview to:
CCI-Golden Horseshoe Chapter,
PO Box 37
Burlington, ON L7R 3X8
by email: email@example.com
The Condominium will be selected by the GHC-CCI Communications Committee and will be announced at the Annual General Meeting being held on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington, ON.