CCI Golden Horseshoe Chapter News
The Conference Committee Needs Volunteers
The Golden Horseshoe Conference Committee is responsible for the overall development and management of the Conference in conjunction with the Conference Manager, Rachel Gilmour and the events team.
- Provides leadership throughout the event.
- Strategize the event theme and topics for the event.
- Finds speakers that will speak to the event theme and shortlist them together in meetings.
- Provides final sign-off regarding budgets, production, venues, catering, hotels, accommodations, logistics and speakers.
- Provides feedback to staff organizers about direction of campaign and event organizing processes.
- Attends regular Committee meetings.
This one-day conference attracts over 250 attendees, help plan the 2024 event!
If you are interested in volunteering on the 2024 Golden Horseshoe Conference Committee, please email email@example.com.