About the Canadian Condominium Institute
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to introduce ourselves. We are the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and we are one of the founding chapters of the CCI. We have been actively promoting condominium living in the Golden Horseshoe area for over 30 years.
We provide members with a variety of valuable services such as: courses, seminars/webinars, quarterly issues of the digital "Condo News" magazine and a web site to help answer general questions on condominium affairs.
Through our Chapter you can also network with professionals throughout the condominium industry that are dedicated to providing Condominium Boards and Owners the level of service and skill that is required in this industry. We also represent the condominium community at the municipal and provincial levels of government when required. Currently, our membership includes condominium corporations, unit owners, property managers, professionals and trades throughout the Golden Horseshoe and surrounding area.
What Can The Golden Horseshoe Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute Do For You?
Unit Owners and Directors
- We provide educational seminars/webinars on condo related "current" topics
- We provide the digital magazine "Condo News" to all members
- We lobby various levels of government. ie. prevention of reserve fund interest, condominiums being taxed by the federal government and continue to recommend changes to the government to make the legislation more applicable to condo owners
- We lobby suppliers. (ie. granting a reduction in hydro deposits for new condominium corporations)
- We provide the opportunity for networking with industry leaders and fellow directors at various events
Property Managers and Other Professionals
Through education, professionals and Managers gain recognition within the condominium community attesting that their skills and expertise make them the best choice for the job.
Developers and Trades
The opportunity for fellowship and the exchange of ideas and information with others from all facets of the condominium community will serve to broaden your own knowledge and keep you up to date with the latest developments.
Membership also provides an excellent means to promote your company in the condominium community.