CCI Golden Horseshoe Chapter News
Call For Nominations 2022
This year, there are four (4) terms expiring on the Board of Directors of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute.
If you wish to put your name forward as a Director, please email or fax a brief bio and photo, and a short letter explaining why you want to be on the Board. Your bio will be included with the Agenda package, which will be sent to all members in September.
As a volunteer director, you will be responsible to:
- Adhere to the Director Code of Ethics as posted in the members-only section of the CCI-GHC website at https://cci-ghc.ca/membership/members-only/code-of-ethics
- Attend approximately 10 board meetings per year via Zoom
- Attend National events
- Participate in one or more chapter and/or national committee[s]
- Participate as a speaker or helper for weekend/weekday seminars and conferences
- Be a promoter of Golden Horseshoe Chapter events
Email: email@example.com or fax 416-491-1670
Deadline for submissions is August 26, 2022.
Please be sure to renew your membership before September 30, 2022, to be eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting being held on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington, ON. The notice of AGM will be sent to all members mid-August 2022.
On behalf of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter Board of Directors, have a wonderful summer!