Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine produced by the Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed digitally throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and to over 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Issue: Condo News – Spring 2021
Available articles from this issue:
- Are You Ready to Re-Open?
- Do You Have a Plan for Re-Opening?
- Feature Condo: 20 John Street, Grimsby
- New Condominium Authority Tribunal Powers Raise Concerns
- Condo Communications Matter... Let's just do it.
- What is a Condominium Policy, Program, or Plan?
- Bill 218: COVID-19 Liability and Condominiums
- Managing and Maintaining Trees in the Urban Landscape
- MAINTENANCE COSTS: When are Unit Owners Responsible for Condo Repairs?
CCI News & Events
- From the President
- Feature Committee - Governance Committee
- Getting to Know the Golden Horseshoe Board: Tom Gallinger
- Q&A - 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions by Boards
- Upcoming Events
- New Member Profile - Clinicair
- Welcome to our Newest Members
- Advertisers Index
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.