Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine produced by the Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed digitally throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and to over 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at email@example.com
Current Issue: Condo News – Spring 2021
Available articles from this issue:
- Part II - Condo Communications Matter... the Mediums
- Keeping Up with Construction During a Pandemic
- Onyx-Fire: Part 7 – Smoke Control Audit and Testing
- Relative Humidity – How it Impacts Our Comfort and Our Buildings
- Fan Coil Replacements
- The Value of a Registered Condominium Manager
CCI News & Events
- From the President
- CondoTalk Series
- Call for Nominations
- Welcome to our Newest Members
- New LCCI Designation
- Obituary - Howard Sheppard
- Q&A - Frequently Asked Questions about Electric Vehicle Charging
- Upcoming Events
- Getting to Know the Golden Horseshoe Board: Stephanie Sutherland
- Advertisers Index
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.