Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine produced by the Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed digitally throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and to over 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Issue: Condo News – Fall 2021
Available articles from this issue:
- Why Won’t They Call Me Back? Tips to Avoid Construction FOMO in 2022
- Part III - Condo Communications Matter... Boards and Residents... Even the Blue Jays do it!
- Drones: A Useful Tool in the Building Science Professional’s Toolbox
- New Ontario Proof of Vaccine Requirements: What is Your Responsibility
- Taking the Fear out of Financing
- Considerations for Condo Asphalt Pavement Repairs
- Upcoming Condo Act Changes
CCI News & Events
- From the President
- Upcoming Events
- New LCCI Designation
- Condo of the Year Contest
- Welcome to our Newest Members
- New Member Profile - Shane Haskell, Lionhart
- Advertisers Index
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.