Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine jointly produced by the Grand River and Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and over a 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
The Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at email@example.com
Current Issue: Fall 2018 - Dispute Resolution in the Face of Condo Changes
Available articles from this issue:
- President's Report - Golden Horseshoe Chapter
- President's Report - Grand River Chapter
- Editor's Desk
- Feature Condo
- Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario
- Pet Peeves: Tips for Harmonious Living with Pets in Condominiums
- Dispute Resolution in the Face of Condo Changes
- Grand River Chapter: Leaders' Circle / Golden Horseshoe Chapter: Level 300 Course
- Golden Horseshoe Chapter AGM
- Grand River Chapter AGM
- Autumn, the Season of Preventive Maintenance
- What's that Smell? Odour Migration in Condos
- CCI National News
- Repair or Replace: What to consider when evaluating your HVAC equipment
- New Member Profile
- Election Canvassing in Condominiums
- Featured Committee
- Hot Topic: Warning Signs on How to Prevent a Dryer Fire
- Q & A
- Our Advertisers
- Download entire issue [PDF] [Flipbook]
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.