It is distributed digitally throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and to over 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at email@example.com
Current Issue: Condo News – Summer 2022
Available articles from this issue:
- Are You Considering a Saltwater Pool for Your Condominium?
- Committee Work the Right Way
- FEATURE CONDO: HCC #125 - 2390 Woodward Ave. Burlingtons
- Purchasing and Selling Condominium Units: The Importance of the Status Certificate
- Condo Financial Statements… Directors just need to review and ask questions… Follow the money!
- Investing the Reserve Fund: How to Maximize Return and Minimize Risk
- Pot of Gold (Chargebacks) – Pre and Post Amlani
- So, You Want to Make the Attic a Family Room? – Sounds like a Great Idea!!
CCI News & Events
- From the President
- 2022 Conference Sponsorship & Exhibitor Information
- Annual General Meeting Registration
- Tool Talk Video Series
- Feature Committee - Governance Committee
- Upcoming Events
- Welcome to our Newest Members
- New LCCI Designation
- Advertisers Index
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.