Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine jointly produced by the Grand River and Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and over a 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
The Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Issue: 2018 Professional & Business Partner Directory
Available articles from this issue:
- CCI National News
- Tips for Self-Managed Condominiums
- 2016 & 2017 Newsletter Article Index
- Licensing of Condominium Managers
- X-Mess: Watch Your Waste, Not Just Your Waist, This Holiday Season
- How to Protect Your Condominium from Fraud or Errors
- Ask and Ye Shall Receive: Changes to How Condos Must Handle Records under the Revisions to the Condominium
- Tips on Being a Self Managed Condominium
- Ten Things to Know About the New Legislation
- Climate Change is Coming to Ontario: Is your building ready?l
- Event: GHC - Boot Camp
- Professional & Business Partner Directory
- Download entire issue [PDF] [Flipbook]
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.